100% brand new and high quality.
Material: Stainless steel.
Set includes: 15PC Happy Satchels Piping Tips Decoration Nozzles
Stylish and classic appearance, small and exquisite.
Let your imagination run wild with these icing nozzles to decorate your cakes and cookies.
- Unsalted Butter 1½ Cups (3 sticks) (336g)
- Hi Ratio Solid Vegetable Shortening 1½ Cups (336g)
- Confectioners Sugar (Domino Brand 10X Sugar) 6 cups 720g)
- Heavy Cream 6 Tablespoons (90ml)
- Vanilla Extract 2 teaspoons
- Butter Extract 1 teaspoon
- Salt ¼ teaspoon
- Combine the butter and shortening in a mixer bowl with a paddle
- Whip on medium to high speed for about 3 minutes.
- Scrape the sides and bottom of the bowl to make sure it is evenly mixed and add the salt. Mix well.
- Stop mixer and add the sifted confectioner's sugar all at once.
- Mix on low speed until incorporated, scrape the bottom and sides of the bowl and then mix on high speed for 3 minutes.
- Scrape the bowl again and then while mixing on low speed slowly drizzle in the heavy cream.
- Increase speed to high and whip for another 5 minutes
- Add the flavor extracts, and then you are done!
- The icing will gain volume almost to the top of the mixing bowl and get very white. (*If you are using a hand beater, the volume will not get as high since the hand beaters cannot incorporate air as efficiently as a standard stand mixer)
Piping Tip Nozzles Instruction
- Small Size Single Coupler (3cm) is for Sphere Piping Tip
- Large Size Single Coupler (3.5cm) is for Russian Piping Tip
- As for the Leaf Nozzle and Bobbi Skirt Nozzle, the best is not to use any couplers and just take the piping bag, slit the ends and insert the tips.